Do you wish you could sing higher notes?
Or maybe you wish you had longer vocal stamina.
The crazy thing is, you actually can do both of those things!
The voice is a muscle and like any other muscle, you can develop it.
In this series, Brian Nhira walks you through 5 quick ways to increase your vocal range and strengthen your voice!
Learn how to hit the notes just outside of your range, sing lower notes with more power, & increase how long you can hold a note without tiring out.
You may also be interested in these posts:
- 4 Keys to Singing like A Pro on Sunday (A Vocal Coach’s Guide for Worship Leaders)
- How to Avoid Losing Your Voice While Leading Worship
- 6 Ways to Save & Repair Your Voice this Flu-Season
- Episode 85 • Mastering Worship Vocals with Brian Nhira [PODCAST]
- Over 150 Ways to Improve as a Worship Musician, Worship Vocalist, & Worship Pastor!