The stats are in, 33% of your church hasn’t engaged with your online services since the pandemic began. This is only one of the many stats coming out of Barna group and other organizations that monitor what’s happening in the church. One thing is apparent in all of this, we can’t continue to do business as usual.
In this episode, we sit down with Katelyn Hill of Journey Church to discuss some thoughts on how we, the church, must move forward. Whether you’re a worship leader, ministry leader, or not we know that this episode will encourage you as you navigate it all.
We know the local church is the hope of the world & although we have new things to navigate, we know Jesus has a plan & cares about His church more than any of us do!
Amazon Gift Card Giveaway, How to Win!
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast of how our podcast has helped or inspired you!
- Email us a copy of your review to firstname.lastname@example.org so we know which review is yours!
- We’ll be picking a winner each week for the next month. Winners will receive $25 to Amazon
Mentions in this Episode
Katelyn’s Past Episodes
- Breaking the Cycle of Comparison with Katelyn Hill [PODCAST]
- Motivating Your Worship Team with Katelyn Hill [PODCAST]
Barna Group’s Stats
The Worship Online Podcast is produced by Worship Online in Nashville, TN.