Worship Piano Players! end of sermon piano playing can be a daunting task.
What sounds to use, what’s too much playing, what’s not enough play, ensuring you’re complimenting the communicator, playing something that smoothly transitions into the next song, there’s a lot to worry about.
Today we talk with a legendary MD at The Belonging Co., Evan Fernald, to show you everything you need to know about how to crush end of sermon piano playing.
You’ll learn about all the different gear and sounds available to you, what to play, and how to play it.
With our video series, we know you’ll be able to confidently play the piano at your next church service & facilitate powerful end of sermon moments.
- The 9 Best Keyboards for Worship
- 3 Ways to Become a Better Piano Player (No Matter Your Skill Level)
- The Dream Tracks Rig I Used on Tour Opening for Twenty One Pilots
- The 4 Things Every Great Worship Keyboardist has Nailed Down
- Creative Synths & Spontaneous Keys with McKendree Tucker [Keyboardist for Kari Jobe]