Ever wondered what bass guitars are best for worship?
In this free two-part video series, Worship Online instructor, David Curran, walks you through his all-time favorite bass guitars for worship. David has years of professional experience playing with artists such as Kari Jobe, Elevation Worship, and currently tours with Lauren Daigle.
Don’t miss this in-depth look into David’s favorite types of bass guitars, their different woods, necks, pickups, and everything else you need to know to find the right bass for you and how to use it in a worship setting.
David goes through each bass and explains why they are a good choice, as well as plays each in a worship song so you can hear it’s unique sound. Watch now below!
Bass Guitars Covered
- Precision Bass by Fender
- Jazz Bass by Fender
- PJ Bass by Fender
- Stringray 5 String Bass by Ernie Ball
- Mustang Short-Scale Bass by Fender
Worship Songs Demo
- Glorious Day – Passion
- Beautiful Day – Jesus Culture
- Good Grace – Hillsong United
- Who You Say I Am – Hillsong Worship
What are YOUR favorite basses for worship and why? We’d love to know! Tell us in the comments below.
You may also be interested in these posts:
- Worship Bass Guitar Tone 101 – Direct Boxes & Pedals
- Using a Sub Bass Synth in Worship
- How Bass and Drums Work Together
- Episode 11 – Interview with David Curran [PODCAST]
- What Every Worship Leader Needs to Know About Worship Guitar Tone