Has the worship guitar world made you feel like you have to have an expensive delay pedal for worship in order to sound good at church?
So many of us know that feeling & guess what, you don’t need to break the bank in order to have a great delay pedal for worship! That’s what this entire series is all about: finding pedals that are perfect for you to use at church!
Join us in this video series as we explore delay pedals in depth.
You’ll learn everything you need to know about these pedals, and how to save money by buying the right pedal. Yes the standard, more expensive ones are great, but they aren’t a requirement.
This series is perfect for anyone who wants to improve their tone or expand their pedalboard on a budget.
By the end of this series, you’ll have all the knowledge you need to get great results without breaking the bank.
For anyone that’s curious, this is the specific pedal that Chad deep dives in on!
Check out these similar posts!
- 8 Amazing & Affordable Guitar Pedals for Worship • The $39 Amp Simulator
- Nick Mayer (Zach Williams) Guitar Rig Rundown
- Worship Guitar Tone Master Class VIDEO SERIES
- The Most Surprising Guitar Secret for Sounding Massive
- Overdrive Pedals: Finding Your Tone
- The Ultimate Guide to Instrument Cables
- Bass Rig Setup & Building an Affordable Pedalboard with Tom Furby (Hillsong Y&F)
- How to Build Creative Guitar Sounds for Worship