Zach Williams is known for their southern rock style. And that wouldn’t be possible without the soaring guitar sounds from guitarist Nick Mayer.
In this 2 part video series we sit down with Nick as he goes in depth on his touring gear as well as why he uses the gear he uses.
Nick drops some serious knowledge on us while he goes through each of his guitars, pedals, and amps. This is a must watch for any guitarist looking for that edge with their guitar tone! Watch part 1 below! And click this link here to get instant access to part 2!
Check out these similar posts!
- Mastering Slide Guitar Technique with Nick Mayer (Zach Williams)
- Worship Guitar Tone Master Class VIDEO SERIES
- The Most Surprising Guitar Secret for Sounding Massive
- Overdrive Pedals: Finding Your Tone
- Bass Rig Setup & Building an Affordable Pedalboard with Tom Furby (Hillsong Y&F)
- How to Build Creative Guitar Sounds for Worship