It’s really easy to sound bad when playing slide guitar!
Not only that, but in worship, slide guitar parts are usually upfront in the arrangement & mix of a song.
So if you mess up everyone is going to hear it!
We sat down with our dear friend, Nick Mayer, guitar player for the Christian southern rock artist, Zach Williams, to record a 2 part video series on mastering slide guitar technique.
Here he gives incredible tips & tricks, favorite pieces of gear, & pedal settings that have allowed him to master slide guitar technique. Click the link here to watch Part 2!
Check out these similar posts!
- Nick Mayer (Zach Williams) Guitar Rig Rundown
- Worship Guitar Tone Master Class VIDEO SERIES
- The Most Surprising Guitar Secret for Sounding Massive
- Overdrive Pedals: Finding Your Tone
- The Ultimate Guide to Instrument Cables
- Bass Rig Setup & Building an Affordable Pedalboard with Tom Furby (Hillsong Y&F)
- How to Build Creative Guitar Sounds for Worship