Ever felt like you’re running on empty as a worship leader? You’re not alone. This episode features an eye-opening conversation with Chris Llewellyn, the amazing worship artist from Rend Collective, on how to stay spiritually and emotionally nourished—even when life gets hectic.
- Recharge with Alone Time: Chris Llewellyn emphasizes the power of solitary time for spiritual and emotional well-being.
- Know Thyself: Chris Llewellyn dives into the vital role of self-awareness for setting boundaries and prioritizing rejuvenation.
- Guard Your Time: Learn why protecting personal time is crucial for effective ministry.
- Service vs. Self-care: Discover the harmony between serving others and tending to yourself for a sustainable ministry.
- Legacy of Wellness: Chris Llewellyn opens up about the legacy he wants to leave. A legacy that advocates for holistic well-being in worship leadership.
Chris Llewellyn’s Bio
Your New Must Use Tool
Worship Online is your new secret weapon for preparing each week. With detailed song tutorials and resources, you and your team will save hours every single week, and remove the stress from preparing for a set. Try a free trial at WorshipOnline.com and see the growth!
Mentioned in the Episode
Don’t forget to sign up for your FREE 2-week subscription to Worship Online here!