Worship Drummers are never taught how to play their cymbals correctly for worship.
This leads to 2 main things: playing them too loud and breaking cymbals.
In this 2-part video series, Rains Wall breaks down how to play your ride, high-hats, and crash cymbals in a way that gets the best sound and longevity out of them.
If you’re tired of breaking cymbals or constantly fighting with your worship leader about playing them too loud, watch this 2-part series on how to play your cymbals for worship.
- FREE & Easy Tricks to Get Your Worship Drums Sounding Huge
- Get that Massive Worship Drum Tone with this Industry Secret
- How To Mic Drums for Your Church Service & Livestream with Chase Weber
- 7 Pro Worship Drummers Give You Their Full Gear Rundown (Bethel, Elevation, Y&F, Hillsong Worship, UPPERROOM, Kari Jobe, & Leeland!)
- 6 Easy Things You Can Do in Your Car to Get Better at Drums
- Episode 110 • The Relationship Between Drums & Bass with Hillsong Young & Free