The difference between an amateur drummer and a pro is all in the details. In this free 2 part series, Brendan Tan (drummer for Hillsong Young & Free) shares his top 5 drumming tips and gives step by step exercises that have played a huge role in his success as a professional drummer. Part 1 covers…
- Warm-Ups for Playing Long Sets
- Playing in Church
- Getting a Good Groove
- Writing Drum Parts
- Learning Other Genres
Watch part 1 below!
In part 2, Brendan Tan applies the concepts from part 1 and demonstrates some pretty advanced hits and synth stabs while playing along to a track by Harrison Wood (free download of the track available in part 2). To access, enter your email in the purple box below!
Leave a question or comment below, and let us know what drumming tips from this series helped you the most!
You may also be interested in these posts!
- Brendan Tan (Hillsong Young & Free) Drum Rundown [VIDEO]
- Worship Synth Bass Tips & Tricks with Tom Furby (Hillsong Y&F) [VIDEO]
- Worship Guitar Tone Master Class FREE VIDEO SERIES
- Sidechaining Synth and Drums Live with Hillsong Young & Free [VIDEO]
- The Power of Vulnerable Worship with Sean Curran [PODCAST]