As a drummer, it’s really frustrating when you feel like you’re stuck at a certain speed and can’t seem to play any faster.
It’s especially tough to get increase your hand speed & endurance if you don’t have a clear path to follow. You waste a lot of time spinning your wheels, trying things that don’t work.
In this video series, Rains Wall shows you how to build your speed as a drummer so you can play faster.
We’ll start by breaking down the basics and then show you some exercises that will help increase your hand speed & endurance over time.
- FREE & Easy Tricks to Get Your Worship Drums Sounding Huge
- Get that Massive Worship Drum Tone with this Industry Secret
- How To Mic Drums for Your Church Service & Livestream with Chase Weber
- 7 Pro Worship Drummers Give You Their Full Gear Rundown (Bethel, Elevation, Y&F, Hillsong Worship, UPPERROOM, Kari Jobe, & Leeland!)
- The Right Way & Wrong Way to Play Your Cymbals for Worship
- 6 Easy Things You Can Do in Your Car to Get Better at Drums
- Episode 110 • The Relationship Between Drums & Bass with Hillsong Young & Free