Ready to increase your bass guitar chops and become a more solid bass player. In this 2 part video series Tom Furby from Hillsong Y&F takes you through three of his favorite exercises that have drastically improved his playing.
In part 2 Tom goes over:
- how he became the bass player is today,
- the most important part of building an effective practice routine
- how you can improve your playing exponentially in less than 20 min. a day
- and tons more.
You may also be interested in these posts:
- Bass Rig Setup & Building an Affordable Pedalboard with Tom Furby (Hillsong Y&F)
- Worship Bass Guitar Tone 101 – Direct Boxes & Pedals
- Using a Sub Bass Synth in Worship
- How Bass and Drums Work Together
- Episode 11 – Interview with David Curran [PODCAST]