When it comes to great worship bass tone, Sam Rady has it on lock.
You’ve heard him on albums by Maverick City Music & Housefires and every single record he plays on the bass parts and tone is so incredible.
Today he shows us what gear he uses to get those amazing sounds. Whether you’re in a stripped-down environment or playing a full band set at church, Sam shows you what he does to get tone that perfectly fits each environment.
In Part 2, Sam plays each bass through his rig to showcase the different tones in his arsenal.
You may also be interested in these posts:
- Master Bass Guitar Technique With Hillsong Y&F’s Tom Furby
- Bass Rig Setup & Building an Affordable Pedalboard with Tom Furby (Hillsong Y&F)
- How to Use Electric & Synth Bass Together in a Worship Set
- Worship Bass Guitar Tone 101 – Direct Boxes & Pedals
- Using a Sub Bass Synth in Worship
- How Bass and Drums Work Together
- Episode 11 – Interview with David Curran [PODCAST]