Were you ever taught how to properly strum, finger-pick, or where to strike your guitar?
So much attention is placed on the fretting hand, but it’s the strumming hand whose responsible for tone quality.
Tone quality is everything with instruments!
In this series, JP talks about how he approaches these aspects of his playing & how mastering them has enhanced his overall sound.
THE BEST PART IS, IT’S HONESTLY ALL QUITE SIMPLE. IT JUST TAKES INTENTIONALITY.
If you’re intentional with the things that JP speaks on, your playing and overall sound quality will be so much better!
Check out these similar posts!
- Worship Guitar Tone Master Class VIDEO SERIES
- The Most Surprising Guitar Secret for Sounding Massive
- Overdrive Pedals: Finding Your Tone
- The Ultimate Guide to Instrument Cables
- Nick Mayer (Zach Williams) Guitar Rig Rundown
- Bass Rig Setup & Building an Affordable Pedalboard with Tom Furby (Hillsong Y&F)
- How to Build Creative Guitar Sounds for Worship