Every day we get tons of great worship leading questions from guys! So I thought, what better way to introduce our newest team members, Thomas and Anna, than to ask them your questions and capture their completely unscripted responses.
Having worked very closely with them over the last few months, I must say that I couldn’t have found a better fit for Worship Online. Not only are they 2 of the most gifted worship leaders I’ve every met, they have a heart to serve and are extremely passionate about our mission to change the world.
We cover everything from advice and tips for worship leaders, monitor mixes, to choosing an outfit for stage. There’s some gold in this video, so I highly encourage you to watch the entire thing and even share it with your team. We cover a lot of great stuff, so I’ve chaptered off the questions, so if you want, you can go straight to the ones you want to know by clicking the corresponding links below. (My personal favorite is Question 17.)
2. Introduce Yourself
3. What Is Your Experience Leading Worship?
4. What Your #1 Tip For Worship Leaders?
5. What’s Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Stage?
6. If You Couldn’t Sing, What Position Would You Want In Church?
7. What’s Your Best Advice To Someone Who Wants To Join The Worship Team?
8. How Do You Prepare Fo Sunday Mornings?
9. Who Is Your Favorite Worship Artist & What’s Your Favorite Worship Song?
10. How Did You First Get Involved With Your Worship Team?
11. How Do You Choose Your Outfit For Stage
12. Do You Prefer IEMs Or Floor Monitors?
13. What’s The Best Way To Introduce A New Song?
14. Are There Any Resources That You Suggest?
15. What Do You Do If The Audience Isn’t Responding?
16. Do You Have Tips For Running A Smooth Soundcheck?
17. What’s Something You Wish You Knew When You Started?
18. What Are Your Pet Peeves?
19. What Do You Do When You’re Not Leading Worship?
20. Final Thoughts?
Do you have anymore questions for us, or suggestions for a blog topic? Let us know below in the comments!
Want to stay connected with us and our community? Sign up to get our blog posts via email! And you can also get access to our FREE 5 part video series on How Today’s Top Worship Guitarist Are Using Effects Pedals!
You may also be interested in these posts as well:
- 5 Steps To Get More Musicians and Vocalists On Your Team
- Worship Leaders – Why Your Congregation Doesn’t Worship And What To Do About It
- What Every Worship Leader Needs To Know About Electric Guitar
- 9 Worship Band Leading Mistakes: Which Ones Are You Making?
- 4 Reasons Why Your Band Should Stop Practicing and Start Rehearsing